Rural Hospital Stabilization Participants
11 additional hospitals have been selected to participate in phase three of the Rural Hospital Stabilization Program in FY 2018:
- Bacon County Hospital (Alma, GA)
- Chatuge Regional Hospital (Hiawassee, GA)
- Cook Medical Center (Adel, GA)
- Effingham Hospital (Springfield, GA)
- Irwin County Hospital (Ocilla, GA)
- Jasper Memorial Hospital (Monticello, GA)
- Liberty Regional Medical Center (Hinesville, GA)
- Memorial Hospital and Manor (Bainbridge, GA)
- Mitchell County Hospital (Camilla, GA)
- South Georgia Medical Center, Lanier Campus (Lakeland)
- Washington County Regional Medical Center (Sandersville, GA)
Phase two participants:Habersham Medical Center, Miller County Hospital Upson Regional Hospital presented program progress reports to the Stabilization Committee on November 2, 2017. The original four pilot hospitals, Appling Hospital, Crisp Regional Hospital, Emanuel Medical Center, and Union General Hospital have completed the program.
The outcomes of the work for the four pilot hospitals was also presented to the Committee on November 2. Please see theand detailing the results of the pilot hospital projects.