GaMap2Care®-Find Facility

Finding information about a specific facility or facility type in the state is a simple matter of using our new GaMap2Care mapping application or our Find a Facility search tool.

Learn more about facility compliance reports.

Interested in residential child care? Click here

You have the option of filing a complaint on-line against a facility or program licensed through the Division of Healthcare Facility Regulation if you believe you received poor quality care from the licensed facility or program. You can also call our Complaint Intake Unit at 404-657-5726 or 404-657-5728.

File a Complaint