DCH is committed to providing Georgians access to affordable quality healthcare and to promote the health of its citizens through innovative and effective delivery of healthcare programs. The Quality Reports are provided to articulate our quality strategic plan, review performance of specific measures, to identify strengths and weaknesses of the programs, and address opportunities for improvement.
Quality Strategic Plan
- - Updated 02/07/22
- - Posted 06/21/16
Quality Performance Dashboards
Introducing the Quality Performance Dashboard series. The dashboards allow users to review performance measure ratings for the managed care population overall and by individual CMOs. We encourage dashboard users to explore the data fully and to consult our Annual Technical Reports for additional details.
- 2023 Georgia Families 360 Annual Quality Dashboard - Posted 04/28/23
- 2023 Georgia Families Annual Quality Dashboard - Posted 04/28/23
- 2023 PeachCare for Kids® Annual Quality Dashboard - Posted 04/28/23
- 2022 Georgia Families 360 Annual Quality Dashboard - Posted 05/17/22
- 2020 Quality Performance Dashboard - Posted 08/17/21
External Quality Review Organization (EQRO)
- - Posted 03/24/23
- - Posted 03/31/22
- - Posted 04/21/21
- - Posted 04/15/20
- - Posted 04/30/19
- - Posted 08/28/18
To find items from prior years, go to the Medicaid Quality Reporting Archive.