The Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH) provides numerous health care programs and services that benefit the citizens of Georgia. From Online Services to Medicaid, PeachCare for Kids®, the State Health Benefit Plan, and programs and services our other divisions provide, DCH is dedicated to A Healthy Georgia.
To achieve our mission, we collaborate with health plan members, providers and other stakeholders. Together, we will:
- Improve the health status of Georgians by promoting healthy lifestyles, preventive care, disease management and disparity elimination.
- Improve access to affordable, quality health care.
- Increase program efficiency and effectiveness.
In addition, we continue to simplify administrative processes to make it easier for our members, providers and the public to do business with us.
If you have a comment, a suggestion or would like to ask a question, call DCH Constituent Services at 404-656-4496 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about DCH’s specific programs and services, click on the links below.
Online Services for Healthcare Facility Regulation (HFR)
- PeachCare for Kids®
- Georgia Families
- Right from the Start Medicaid (RSM)
- Aging and Special Populations
- Waiver Programs
- TEFRA/Katie Beckett
- Money Follows the Person Project (MFP)
- Georgia Long-Term Care Partnership
- Workers With Disabilities (GMWD)
- Planning for Healthy Babies (P4HB)
- Nursing Facilities Services
- Non-Emergency Transportation (NET)
- Third-Party Liability
- Pharmacy Services
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia (BCBSGa)
- PeachCare for Kids for SHBP Members
- Open Enrollment for Employees
- Retiree Option Change Period (ROCP)
- SHBP Call Center 800-610-1863
- Breast Cancer License Plate program
- Primary Care Office (PCO) programs
- Hospital Services program
- Migrant Health, Homeless and Special Projects
- What is Lupus
- Providers and Resources
- Current Collaborative Lupus Research
- Sources and other Lupus resources