PeachCare for Kids® is available for children age 18 and under (eligible until 19th birthday) in families who meet the following criteria:
|Monthly Income Level||$2,483||$3,343||$4,204||$5,064|
|Annual Income Level||$29,796||$40,116||$50,0448||$60,768|
- Income amounts are based on 247 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- PeachCare for Kids requires verification of income at application and annual renewal. Eligibility is dependent on the successful completion of this documentation. Go to Income Verification for more information.
- To be eligible for PeachCare for Kids your child(ren) must be a U.S. Citizen or fall within an eligible legal immigrant category. Original documents may be required in order to verify the status of the child/ren for whom you are applying. Parents are not required to verify their own citizenship or immigration status. For more information, go to: Citizenship Verification
- To be eligible for PeachCare for Kids your child(ren) must not have current coverage.
Your child may be ineligible if:
- Your child is eligible for Medicaid. If your child is potentially eligible for Medicaid, PeachCare for Kids will forward your application to the Medicaid agency and your child will be enrolled.
If you are determined ineligible for PeachCare for Kids, you may qualify for other health benefit programs with the State of Georgia or with the Health Insurance Marketplace under the Affordable Care Act. Your information may be forwarded to those programs for review.