2017 Georgia Statewide Transition Plan and Appendices - Submitted to CMS 3/17/17
- - Posted 3/20/17
- - Posted 02/16/17
- Appendix C -- DCH e-blast - Posted 08/08/16
- Appendix D -- HCBS Final Rule Regulatory Change Recommendations - Posted 08/08/16
- Appendix E -- HCBS Settings Rule Policy Review Updated - Posted 08/08/16
- Appendix G -- GHPC Provider Survey Report - Posted 08/08/16
- Appendix H -- Consumer Survey Output - Posted 08/08/16
- Appendix H1-- Provider and Member Response Match Rate - Posted 02/27/17
- Appendix I -- Member Survey Comments - Updated 02/16/17
- Appendix J -- HCBS Policy Remediation Plan Final - Posted 08/08/16
- Appendix K-- GA Remediation Strategy Flow - Posted 08/08/16
- Appendix L -- Settings that Isolate Final - Posted 08/08/16
- Appendix M -- Settings Isolation Survey Summary - Posted 03/20/17
2014 Statewide Transition Plan - Archive Information
For more details about the requirements of the new regulation, please see this Issue Brief on the Final Rule by the Association of University Centers on Disabilities.
- Elderly & Disabled Waiver Transition Plan
- Independent Care Waiver Program
- New Options Waiver and Comprehensive Support Waiver -- Updated 12/01/14
The official Public Notices supporting these activities are available for viewing, as well.
- Elderly & Disabled Waiver Public Notice -- Updated 08/25/14
- Independent Care Waiver Program --Updated 08/25/14
- New Options Waiver -- Updated 08/25/14
- Comprehensive Support Waiver -- Updated 08/25/14
Overview of Regulations HCBS -- The Basics -- Posted 08/27/14
Please see the draft Statewide Transition Plan for your review and feedback.
- -- Updated 11/04/14
- Statewide Transition Plan -- Revised per Public Comment -- Posted 12/16/14
- -- Posted 11/04/14
Per the CMS Rule regarding Transition Planning, the state has summarized comments received through public comment. At this link, you will find the summary and state’s response regarding impact to the Transition Plan. The same summary is applicable to the initial Transition Plans submitted with each waiver amendment.
Posted 07/02/14 - Updated 10/24/14