Disproportionate Share Hospital Program
Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Program
The Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) program is a federal program that works to increase health care access for the poor. Hospitals that treat a "disproportionate" number of Medicaid and other indigent patients qualify for DSH payments through the Medicaid program based on the hospitals' estimated uncompensated cost of services to the uninsured.
- DSH Letter of Agreement SFY 2013 - Posted 01/31/13
SFY2013 DSH Surveys
SURVEY DUE DATE EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 26, 2012
- Survey Form Part 1 - Posted 09/05/12
- Survey Form Part 2 - Posted 09/05/12
- DSH Memorandum August 2012 - Posted 09/05/12
SFY2010 DSH Changes
- A summary of Medicaid claims submitted and paid to a hospital for a specific period of time, usually by the hospital’s fiscal year end (FYE).