- IPPS Phase 3 Proposal, January 25, 2018 - Posted 1/26/18
- Notice on Change to the IPPS Update Originally Scheduled for October 1, 2016 - Posted 10/03/16
- GME IME Physician UPL Proposals Presented to Hospitals May 16, 2016 - Posted 05/17/16
- Hospital Specific Impacts Associated with the January 1, 2016 Tricare V33 Grouper Update - Posted 11/18/15
- IPPS October 26, 2015 - Posted 10/27/15
- Graduate Medical Education Payment Pool Stakeholder Discussion Presentation - Posted 07/28/15
- Phase 1 IPPS Hospital Loss Gain - Posted 05/07/15
- DCH IPPS Presentation to HAC IP Subcommittee April 14, 2015 - Posted 04/15/15
- Request the November 19, 2013 Myers & Stauffer/DCH IPPS Update Webinar at https://myersandstauffer.com/client-portal/georgia/ - Posted 04/09/14
- Handout 1 - Inpatient DRG Parameters - Posted 10/31/13
- IPPS HAC Presentation Final October 30 - Posted 10/31/13
- Updated PeachCare for Kids® Rate Increases Effective May 1, 2012 - Posted 07/18/12
- » Velocity Payment Website - October 6, 2011
- Hospital Add-on Payments Communication Guide - September 20, 2010
The Department of Community Health has several programs and services of significance to hospitals:
- Healthcare Facility Regulation Division, Office of Health Planning - Works with hospitals in Georgia to ensure access to necessary medical services, administers the Certificate of Need program, and collects and analyzes information about the state's health care system.
- Medicaid (Division of Medical Assistance)
- PeachCare for Kids® - Provides health coverage for uninsured children.
- Office of Rural Health Services - Assists rural hospitals through the Hospital Services program. Designated hospitals receive enhanced reimbursement from Medicaid and the State Health Benefit Plan.
- State Health Benefit Plan (Division of Public Employee Health Benefits) - Pays hospitals and doctors claims for services to plan members.
- General Counsel Division - Gives pertinent information involved in the CON process.
- Medicaid provider enrollment - 1-800-766-4456
- Report Medicaid fraud and abuse - Fraud & Abuse Hotline - 1-800-533-0686