National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) is a federal program designed to assist Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) communities in the development, recruitment, and retention of physicians and other allied-healthcare personnel through loan repayment and scholarship programs.
For information on how your community can get involved, please go to:
- NHSC (http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/)
- NHSC Scholarship Program (http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/scholarship/)
- NHSC Loan Repayment Program (http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/)
- NHSC Job Opportunity Listings (http://nhscjobs.hrsa.gov/)
*Sites meeting the eligibility requirements must submit a simple application and site profile to participate in the programs.
**To determine if your community or area in which the site is located is already designated as a HPSA, please view the discounted sliding fee schedule information package. If there is no designation in place, please contact the Primary Care Office (PCO) about submitting a request for a designation.
Together, We Build Healthier Communities
Maps of Georgia
Your PCO contact is:
Beth Walker, PCO
(229) 276-2750 (email@example.com)