Human Resources Services
See below for information about employment opportunities, new employee orientation, employee self-service, employee benefits coordination, employee performance management, and employee training and development.
- Review current job openings at the Georgia Department of Community Health.
New Hire Orientation
- New employees participate in a two-day new employee orientation that covers policies and procedures, benefits, payroll procedures, and an overview of the agency and its mission.
- Visit password-accessible TEAM Georgia for Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view paychecks, update personal contact information, review leave balances, and check out employee discount programs.
Employee Performance Management
- The Office of Human Resources (OHR) administers the performance management system, a process by which organizational goals are linked to individual roles and responsibilities. Our staff assists managers with developing appropriate actions to facilitate continuous performance improvement and development.
Employee Learning and Development
- For professional development and employee retention, OHR facilitates DCH's broad selection of training programs, ranging from customer service to government leadership and development.