IPPS Phase 3 Presentation - Posted 08/31/16
SFY 2017 Hospital Provider Fee Payment Schedule - Updated 09/12/16
GME IME Physician UPL Proposals Presented to Hospitals May 16, 2016 - Posted 05/17/16
IPPS October 26, 2015 - Posted 10/27/15
IPPS Tricare Version 33 weights and thresholds for January 1, 2016 - Posted 10/27/15
Phase 1 IPPS Hospital Loss Gain - Posted 05/07/15
DCH IPPS Presentation to HAC IP Subcommittee April 14, 2015 - Posted 04/15/15
- Download the November 19, 2013 Myers & Stauffer/DCH IPPS Update Webinar at http://www.mslc.com/Georgia/Downloads.aspx - Posted 04/09/14
- Handout 1 - Inpatient DRG Parameters - Posted 10/31/13
- IPPS Hospital Update DRG Weights Effective April 1, 2014
- IPPS HAC Presentation Final October 30 - Posted 10/31/13
- Updated PeachCare for Kids® Rate Increases Effective May 1, 2012 -Posted 07/18/12
- » Velocity Payment Website - October 6, 2011
- Hospital Add-on Payments Communication Guide - September 20, 2010
The Department of Community Health has several programs and services of significance to hospitals:
- Healthcare Facility Regulation Division, Office of Health Planning - Works with hospitals in Georgia to ensure access to necessary medical services, administers the Certificate of Need program, and collects and analyzes information about the state's health care system.
- Medicaid (Division of Medical Assistance)
- PeachCare for Kids® - Provides health coverage for uninsured children.
- Office of Rural Health Services - Assists rural hospitals through the Hospital Services program. Designated hospitals receive enhanced reimbursement from Medicaid and the State Health Benefit Plan.
- State Health Benefit Plan (Division of Public Employee Health Benefits) - Pays hospitals and doctors claims for services to plan members.
- General Counsel Division - Gives pertinent information involved in the CON process.
- Medicaid provider enrollment - 1-800-766-4456
- Report Medicaid fraud and abuse - Fraud & Abuse Hotline - 1-800-533-0686