Join us and See the Possibilities!
You can make a difference in the lives of Georgians when you work with the Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH). Promote healthy behaviors through programs that provide access to affordable quality health care and encourage responsible use of health care resources. Explore the many opportunities available for career growth and development. We seek talented, results-oriented individuals who are eager to make a positive impact on the health of Georgia citizens. See the Possibilities. People. Programs. Passion.
The Department of Community Health (DCH) is currently seeking qualified candidates for vacancies in several of our program and division areas. Please click on the position title to access information regarding the position and application instructions. All DCH job announcements can be found at www.team.georgia.gov/careers. To apply, please visit the site.
- Economic Support Specialist, RSM, Irwin Co. Expires 04/09/15 - Posted 03/26/15
- HIT Project Manager Expires 03/31/15 - Posted 03/27/15
- HIT Project Manager Expires 03/31/15 - Posted 03/25/15
- Business Operation Specialist, Operations Division, Expires 04/03/15 - Posted 03/24/15
- Clerk/Program Assistant RSM, Bacon Co., Expires 04/07/15 - Posted 03/24/15
- Nurse Surveyor (Continuous) - Posted 10/23/13
DCH is a registered participant in the federal work authorization program commonly known as E-Verify, and uses such program to verify employment eligibility of all new employees. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
DCH E-Verify Number - 46408
Date of Authorization: July 2007
The State of Georgia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, handicap, marital status, or national origin. The Georgia Department of Community Health is a smoke-free environment.