DCH is a registered participant in the federal work authorization program commonly known as E-Verify, and uses such program to verify employment eligibility of all new employees. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
DCH E-Verify Number - 46408
Date of Authorization: July 2007
The State of Georgia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, handicap, marital status, or national origin. The Georgia Department of Community Health is a smoke-free environment.
See the Possibilities. People. Programs. Passion.
The Department of Community Health (DCH) is currently seeking qualified candidates for vacancies in several of our program and division areas. Please click on the position title to access information regarding the position and application instructions. All DCH job announcements can be found at www.team.georgia.gov/careers. To apply, please visit the site.
- Business Analyst - IT Expires 05/08/15 - Posted 04/24/15
- Business Analyst - HFR Expires 05/06/15 - Posted 04/23/15
- Security Compliance Auditor Expires 05/01/15 - Posted 04/21/15
- Pharmacist, OIG Expires 04/30/15 - Posted 04/17/15
- Nurse, Manager, OIG Expires 04/28/15 - Posted 04/17/15
- Director, Managed Care, Medicaid Expires 04/30/15 - Posted 04/17/15
- Economic Support Supervisor, RSM, Bacon Co. Expires 04/28/15 - Posted 04/14/15
- Nurse Surveyor (Continuous) - Posted 10/23/13
DCH values the contributions made by students and recent graduates of all ages and backgrounds. Learn more about us as a potential employer while we learn more about you. Our internship opportunties enable student to use what they've learned, expand their knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. They're a great way to explore the career choice that lie ahead.
How to Apply: