Nursing Home Program
Any facility that primarily provides skilled nursing care and related services to residents who require medical or nursing care; rehabilitation services to the injured, disabled, or sick; or on a regular basis, health care and services to individuals who because of their mental or physical condition require care and services (above the level of room and board) which is available to them only through these facilities, and is not primarily for the care and treatment of mental diseases.
- SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility)- certified nursing facility with a Medicare provider agreement
- NF (Nursing Facility)- Medicaid nursing facility
- SNF/NF Dual Cert- certified nursing facility for both Medicare and Medicaid
- SNF/NF Distinct Part- the certified nursing facility is a distinct part of a rehabilitation center, hospital or another SNF or NF
- Licensed only- licensed by Georgia but has no Medicare or Medicaid certification
Am I in the right place?
Do you require skilled nursing services 24 hours a day? If Yes, continue; If No, click here
Continue this process by reading the Rules & Regulations;
Rules and Regulations for Nursing Homes, Chapter 290-5-35, et seq. Revised February 13, 2008
Complete the- In order to process your application, ALL of the documents included in the application packet must be submitted; and
Sign and return thewith the entire Application Packet.