Special Investigations Unit
This business unit examines:
- Employee misconduct involving allegations of legal violations against the Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH).
- Employee misconduct involving Standards of Conduct, Ethics and Conflict of Interest policy violations.
- Fraud, waste and abuse involving DCH employees, contractors, sub-contractors and vendors.
- Other activities that could potentially have a negative impact on the integrity of DCH and its employees.
The Office of Inspector General (OIG) works with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies to uphold the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
Healthcare Facility Regulation
- Facility Licensure
- GaMap2Care®-Find Facility
- HFR Forms & Applications
- HFR Laws & Regulations
- HFR News
- HFR Resources
- Civil Money Penalty (CMP) Fund Grants
- HFRD Customer Service Survey
- Office of Inspector General
Office of Information Technology
- Medicaid Management Information System
Health Information Technology
- Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program
- Testing Experience and Functional Tools (TEFT)
- Georgia Clinical Quality Measures System (GA CQMS)
- Georgia Health Information Network (GaHIN)
- Health IT Publications
- Health IT Related Resources
- Office of Public Affairs
- Financial Management
- General Counsel
- Office of Health Planning
- Human Resources
State Office of Rural Health
- Advisory Board Meeting Information
- SORH News
- SORH Programs
- SORH Maps of Georgia
- Rural Hospital Stabilization Committee
- Vendor Management
- Attached Agencies