DCH Bid Opportunities
This page lists many of our current bid opportunities with the Department of Community Health (DCH). Click on the links to view specific project information on respective pages and documents for download. Bids must be received on, or before, the date and time specified. Times indicated are Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
Proposers are responsible for reviewing this listing regularly prior to submitting a Bid/Proposal for any announcements and/or addenda that may be issued. All questions should be directed to the individual listed as the contact person for the specific bid.
For additional bid opportunities, visit the Georgia Procurement Registry (GPR) Website, provided by the State Purchasing Division (SPD), Department of Administrative Services (DOAS) at https://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_index.jsp.
Procurement for Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Services Vendor - Posted 3/28/18
Procurement for Medicaid and Supplemental Pharmacy Rebate Vendor - Posted 11/12/15
Procurement for Medical Management and Utilization Review Services - Updated 08/27/15
- Electronic Request for Qualified Contractors for Georgia Families CMO available on DOAS website
- Medicaid Medical Coordination Program for the Aged, Blind and Disabled
• Advertising and Public Relations to Support DCH Health Information Technology
• Professional Health Service
• Integrated Eligibility System (IES)