2014 Plan Design Changes
To learn more about the 2014 SHBP Plan Design changes announced at the January 27, 2014, Board of Community Health meeting, read the updated Decision Guides, SBCs, and FAQs. New insurance cards reflecting these plan design changes were mailed on March 10, 2014. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
The Plan Documents contain the controlling terms and conditions for the SHBP. The Plan Documents include the Summary Plan Descriptions, SHBP Regulations, Board resolutions that establish premiums, policies, and other documents used to determine what benefits are payable under the Plan and who is eligible for the Plan. DCH is solely responsible for determining which documents are Plan Documents, and the vendors are required to administer the SHBP in accordance with the Plan Documents. For employers that provide the SHBP through a contract with DCH, the contract is also a Plan Document.
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD) for each Plan Option, and Evidence of Coverage documents for Medicare Advantage options.
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Legal Notices
- Plan Surcharges (Tobacco)
- Wellness Appeal Process (for Plan Year 2013 only)
- Wellness Appeal Form (for Plan Year 2013 only)
- Plan Documents Archive