SFY 2011 Georgia Hospital Provider Fee Data - Posted 08/11/12
SFY 2013 Provider Payment Agreement Act - Posted 07/19/12
Updated PeachCare for Kids® Rate Increases Effective May 1, 2012 -Posted 07/18/12
HS&R Report Request Form - Posted 02/17/12
» Velocity Payment Website - October 6, 2011
Hospital Add-on Payments Communication Guide - September 20, 2010
Provider Payment Agreement Act - Updated November 8, 2011
The Department of Community Health has several programs and services of significance to hospitals:
- Healthcare Facility Regulation Division, Office of Health Planning - Works with hospitals in Georgia to ensure access to necessary medical services, administers the Certificate of Need program, and collects and analyzes information about the state's health care system.
- Medicaid (Division of Medical Assistance)
- PeachCare for Kids® - Provides health coverage for uninsured children.
- Office of Rural Health Services - Assists rural hospitals through the Hospital Services program. Designated hospitals receive enhanced reimbursement from Medicaid and the State Health Benefit Plan.
- State Health Benefit Plan (Division of Public Employee Health Benefits) - Pays hospitals and doctors claims for services to plan members.
- General Counsel Division - Gives pertinent information involved in the CON process.
- Medicaid provider enrollment - 1-800-766-4456
- Report Medicaid fraud and abuse - Fraud & Abuse Hotline - 1-800-533-0686