Click on the links below to view each video chapter.
ESRD: Dialysis Training Video
Who should watch the video?
The video was filmed as a training tool for End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) facilities. The video can be useful in orientation of new employees, or employees that are having difficulty understanding the ESRD Rules and Regulations. The video is based on the most frequently cited rule violations.
Even though the video was made for facility training, the Division hopes that anyone interested in ESRD, including ESRD patients and their families, will learn from the information shared.
NOTE: Providers if you have been directed by HFRD to view the ESRD Video, this is the video that meets HFRD requirements
What is the post test?
After watching the video, we suggest that you take the End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Post Test, as a tool to see how much you learned.
- Introduction & Chapter 1 - Dialysis
- Chapter 2: Water Treatment
- Chapter 3 - Control Infection & Cross Contamination
- Chapter 4 - Patient Monitoring & Documentation
- Chapter 5 - Physical Environment
- Chapter 6 - Continuous Quality Improvement
- Chapter 7 - Care Plans
- Chapter 8 - Emergency & Disaster Preparedness
- Chapter 9 - Nursing & Staffing Services
- Chapter 10 - Self Reports
- Chapter 11 - Dialyzer Reuse
- Summary & Final Chapter: The Patients Point of View