SHBP has partnered with Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) to host the SHBP Enrollment Portal. ADP offers hosting of a paperless 24/7 rules-based enrollment portal for new hire enrollment, Open Enrollment and the Retiree Option Change Period (ROCP), life event changes, terminations and management reporting. The SHBP Enrollment Portal is available to employee members (active and retired) and contributing employers as a ‘self-service’ one stop shop for managing enrollment.
Reminders About Using the Enrollment Portal
- You must first register on the portal using the registration code SHBP-GA and set up a password if you have not done so already.
- You will also need a valid email address to access the web portal.
The portal is convenient, easy-to-use and can be found at www.mySHBPga.adp.com.
- SHBP Agency Files Training - Posted 11/05/13
- SHBP Enrollment Portal User Guide ADMIN Experience AGENCIES USING THE DATA SHARING TOOL - Updated 12/12/13
- SHBP Enrollment Portal User Guide ADMIN Experience AGENCIES SENDING AUTOMATED FILES - Updated 12/12/13
- SHBP Dependent Verification Services, DVS Job Aide -- Posted 11/04/14
- SHBP COBRA/Direcr Pay Job Aid -- Posted 11/24/14
Related Files for Members
|SHBP COBRA Direct Pay Job Aid -- Posted 12/01/14|
|Final Quick Reference Guide -- Posted 10/06/14|