To use the Decision Tree, just click on one of the ovals below and answer the questions. The questions will help you determine whether you are in the right place. Once you have determined you are in the right place, follow the “Next Steps” at the bottom of the page.
- Always thoroughly read and then answer each question.
- Since some of the programs are similar in names or services, read and make sure you completely understand each term and description.
- Check out the Terms and Descriptions tab to familiarize yourself with the uses of the various terms.
- Once you have determined you are in the right place, be sure to print and thoroughly read the Rules and Regulations associated with each type of service.
- Download the complete application package and read all instructions prior to proceeding with the application package.
- Call your local county or city zoning department, business license department, etc., to determine what local requirements apply.