Employees and Retirees
To assist you as MEMBERS to get the answers and action you need, do you…
- Have questions about your current benefits or claims?
- Active employee members and retirees/former employees continuing coverage should call the number on the back of your member identification card issued by your health plan. Lost your ID card? Go online to your health plan vendor’s website.
- Have questions about eligibility changes?
- If you are an active employee member and have questions about eligibility changes, contact your employer’s Human Resources (HR) Benefit Coordinator.
- If you are a retiree/former employee continuing coverage member and have questions about eligibility, contact the SHBP Call Center at 1-800-610-1863. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday.
Employers - HR Benefit Coordinators
To assist you as EMPLOYERS – HR BENEFIT COORDINATORS to get the answers and action you need, do you…
- Have questions about your bill, eligibility, coverage or training?
- Call the SHBP Call Center at 1-800-610-1863 and when prompted, select “Employer Services.” Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday.
Georgia Department of Community Health
State Health Benefit Plan
2 Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Post Office Box 1990, Atlanta, Georgia 30301-1990
Toll-Free: 800-610-1863 ● Secure Fax: 866-828-4796
SHBP Call Center 800-610-1863 ● 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday
|Cigna - www.cigna.com/shbp|
|HMO, HDHP, HRA||800-633-8519 • TDD 800-576-1314|
|Humana - www.humana.com/stateofga||800-942-6724|
|UnitedHealthcare - www.myuhc.com|
|HRA||800-396-6515 • TDD 800-255-0056|
|Retire Helpline - www.uhcretiree.com/shbp||877-246-4190|