New enrollees, including new employees and those active employees enrolling in coverage for the first time or after a period of no coverage, may enroll in SHBP Standard Plan Options – Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) or the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) – administered by Cigna and UnitedHealthcare.
All other active employees may choose from among the following SHBP Wellness or Standard Plan Options: Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plans. Each plan option is administered by Cigna and UnitedHealthcare and offers varying benefits, premiums, co-pays and deductibles.
More information can be found under Plan Documents, Health Plans and Programs and in the New Enrollee and Active Decision Guides included below. The complete terms and conditions of the plan options are set forth in the Plan Documents.
- Presentation (WebEx) for Active Employees - Posted 10/15/12
- 2013 Active Decision Guide - Updated 10/18/12
- 2013 Benefit Comparison Summary
- 2013 Active Member Rates (multiple files)
- Active Employees/Early Retirees (Video) - Posted 09/11/12
- Active Employees/Early Retirees (PowerPoint) - Posted 10/04/12